Thursday, March 10, 2011

God has answers.

God's Answers

It's impossible = All things are possible (Luke, 18;27)

I'm too tired = 
I will give you rest (Matt, 11:28-30)

Nobody really loves me = 
I love you (John, 3:16)

I can't go on = 
My grace is sufficient (II Cor, 12:19)

I can't figure things out =
 I will direct your steps (Prov, 20:24)

I can't do it = 
You can do all things (Phil, 4:13)

I'm not able =
 I am able (II Cor, 9:8)

It's not worth it = 
It will be worth it (Rom, 8:1)

I can't forgive myself = 
I forgive you (IJn, 1:9 & Rom, 8:1)

I can't manage =
 I will supply all your needs (Phil, 4:19)

I'm afraid = 
I have not given you a spirit of fear (IITim, 1:7)

I'm always worried and frustrated =
 Cast all your cares on Me (IPet, 5:7)

I don't have enough faith = 
I've given everyone a measure of faith (Rom, 12:8)

I'm not smart enough =
 I give you wisdom (ICor, 1:30)

I feel all alone = 
I will never leave you or forsake you (Heb, 13:5)

No comments:

Post a Comment